The Employment Law Group® law firm: We Protect Employees and Their Careers
The Employment Law Group® law firm is experienced in protecting whistleblowers. In the case of Shen v. Shinski, our attorneys protected the job of a whistleblower by obtaining a rare order from a federal court that prevented the VA from terminating a Title 38 doctor while her complaint was pending. Additionally, The Employment Law Group® succeeded in protecting a VA physician’s job by overturning her suspension.
The Employment Law Group® law firm recently obtained:
- An $819,000 verdict on behalf of a federal research grant recipient who reported the misuse of government funds in violation of the anti-retaliation provisions of the False Claims Act.
- A $650,000 jury verdict in a gender discrimination anti-retaliation lawsuit
- A $579,339 Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) anti-retaliation jury verdict, and a $282,000 jury verdict on behalf of a licensed-professional whistleblower
- A $57.75 million False Claims Act settlement on behalf a corporate fraud whistleblower
Our results and dedication to workers have earned The Employment Law Group® the Labor & Employment Law Firm of the Year Award from Lawyer Monthly for 2011 and 2012.
No one should be punished for doing the right thing, especially those with the courage and integrity to blow the whistle on corporate fraud or other illegal activities. Congress has enacted several laws that provide whistleblowers with both protection from retaliation and monetary rewards.
There’s a wide range of whistleblower laws designed to protect employees like you. Whether you have suffered retaliation because you did the right thing and spoke out when your employer violated the law or acted improperly, or whether you have information but are afraid to speak out, The Employment Law Group®is here to help because Whistleblower Protection is provided by law.
Our attorneys have experience representing whistleblowers who report:
- Fraud against the government including Medicare fraud and procurement fraud (qui tam)
- Fraud by publically traded companies, their subsidiaries and rating agencies (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Tax fraud (IRS)
- Securities fraud (SEC)
- Commodities and foreign currency trading fraud (CFTC)
- Bank and mortgage fraud
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations
Want To Learn More About Whistleblower Protection?
Have Frequently Asked Questions about Sarbanes-Oxley? Dodd-Frank? Qui Tam? False Claims Act?
Read more about These Laws and How They Protect Whistleblowers
Our Firm’s Whistleblower Practice Areas
The attorneys at The Employment Law Group® law firm have substantial experience litigating whistleblower and retaliation claims on behalf of employees, including in the following areas:
- ATF Whistleblower Representation
- California Whistleblower Retaliation Representation
- Commercial Motor Carrier
- Commodity Futures, Options and Derivatives
- Consumer Product Safety (CPSC) Whistleblower Protection
- District of Columbia Whistleblower Representation
- Environmental Whistleblower Representation
- False Claims Act
- Financial Services Whistleblower Protection
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Medicare Fraud
- Public Transportation
- Qui Tam Protection
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Tax Fraud
Keep in mind that some claims that may be available to you have a very short statute of limitations and by waiting too long you may lose the opportunity to assert your rights. Call The Employment Law Group® law firm to schedule a consultation with us and, together, we’ll decide what your next move should be.
Disclaimer: This website is maintained by The Employment Law Group® law firm to provide general information about itself and the field of employment law. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice upon which you should rely or act. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between The Employment Law Group® and the user or browser. You should not send any confidential information to us until and unless a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. If you would like to discuss your potential claim Call Us At 1-888-603-0983 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org