Proven Leaders In Employment Law
(Click here to read our Mission Statement)
The Employment Law Group® law firm is recognized as a leader in employment law litigation, and has become one of the leading national law firms representing individuals victimized by those who abuse positions of authority in business and government.
Contact The Employment Law Group® law firm if you have been a victim of workplace discrimination or harassment, or have experienced other violations of your civil rights. Our seasoned trial attorneys have earned an enviable record of favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. We take great pride in our reputation as aggressive litigators and persuasive negotiators.
Going to work doesn't mean you give up your civil rights.
- Whistleblower Reward and Retaliation
- ATF Whistleblower Representation
- Commercial Motor Carrier
- Commodity Futures, Options, and Derivatives
- Consumer Product Safety (CPSC)
- District of Columbia
- False Claims Act
- Financial Services
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Public Transportation
- Qui Tam Protection
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Tax Fraud
- Wrongful Discharge or Termination
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) / Wage Nonpayment Litigation
- Executive and Employment Contracts
- Partnership Breakups and Disputes
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Government Employment
- Security Clearance Representation
- Immigration and Nationality Representation
- Washington, DC Employment Law
- California Employment Law
- Maryland Employment Law
Our firm has successfully handled a significant number of employment discrimination cases against government and private business for causes of action such as wrongful termination of employees, discharge of older managers to promote younger employees, racial, gender, religion, age, disability, and military status discrimination, and sexual harassment. These cases were important, both for the amount of damages awarded to our clients and for their legal impact on employee rights.
A Powerful Partner in Protecting Your Civil Rights
If you have had your civil rights violated, or if you need a whistleblower lawyer, be sure to contact us at The Employment Law Group® law firm, to tell us about your case. We will answer all inquiries within forty-eight hours.